" Unlike most solutions we have evaluated, I love that with Helpjuice we can auto-translate articles in the different languages which are used in our company. " - Frederik Declerck, IT Project Manager ,Brachot NV
We wanted to create a knowledge center where people could easily find back information and since we are an international company that is growing the need for information is increasing rapidly. We wanted a knowledge center to achieve the following goals.
1. Reducing internal support calls & emails (from 100 a day to 30)
2. Creating one single point of truth for procedures and workflows, which are now documented in our knowledgebase
3. Analyse the consulting of the knowledgebase
4. Restricted access to different sections of the knowledgebase/documents because you don't want everyone to be able to consult everything
5. Accelerating the learning path for new employees (not always a trainer available and now we share this through our knowledge center)
Sharepoint (to high maintenance to achieve our goals)
Folder structure (but failed as single point of truth different versions not up to date information - also high maintenance on access rights - not secure)
We also evaluated the following solutions Document365 / Eluim / Lanteria / Moodle / ...
1. Ease of use
- setup (very nice support form helpjuice to get started)
- easy to add/write/edit/import articles
- multilanguage (and autotranslate)
- maintenance in general
2. SSO supported - AD based (windows single sign on)
3. Article feedback system
4. Security and access rights
5. During the evaluation and trial very very good guidance and help from the Helpjuice team.
Unlike most solutions we have evaluated, I love that with Helpjuice we can auto-translate articles in the different languages which are used in our company. If a new employee starts we just need to create his Windows Account then access rights to Helpjuice are directly handled by the Helpjuice SSO settings.
Reduce internal calls and mails with questions for info (+- 250 à day) so people could focus more on their actual jobs. We achieved a reduction of about 50%, but we expect this to reduce further in the future because of more content and adaptation.
Accelerate the learning path/efficiency of new employees.
Single point of truth for information.
Currently, 129 people in the company have used helpjuice. This is about 90% of the white collar staff, we still have to introduce helpjuice to the blue-collar staff which is about 300 people.
1. Reducing internal support calls & emails (from 100 emails a day to 30 - 70 %), alas we could not measure phone call supports accurately enough to have metrics about this reduction but we estimate at least a 50% reduction in phone calls.
2. Accelerated Learning path for new employees, we onboard them about 30 % faster. We are looking to expand the use of helpjuice for learning purposes.