We are officially opening our blog to guest contributors and we invite you to apply if you're interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with our audience.
A few guidelines for those that are interested in guest posting on our site:
- Tone: Informed, practical, conversational. Use language that is accessible to a wide audience. Avoid jargon when possible.
- Content: Articles should be robust, informed, and in depth. The article should inspire readers to do something as soon as they’re done reading (for example, set up a Helpjuice knowledge base, read more on the topic, etc). Skip the vague, generic, and generalized advice.
- Length: While we don't have a specific length that you need to hit, the post must be in-depth and actionable which typically means 1500+ words.
- Relevant to Helpjuice.
- The guest post must be unique content and submitted exclusively for Helpjuice.
- Short, sharp, easy-to-read sentences.
- Break text up with images, examples, screenshots, subheadings, bold formatting, bullet lists, etc.
- Use active voice when possible.
- Evidence: Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Submit via Google Doc (not MS Word).
- Helpjuice reserves the right to edit or reject any guest post.
We would highly suggest pitching a topic prior to writing a full post to improve your chances of getting published on Helpjuice's blog.
You can send pitches to josh dot brown at helpjuice dot com with the title guest post submission.